Who Said Accountancy Had to be Boring?
Our Bronze Package
- Relax, we’ve got it covered!
- All you need for statutory accounts
- Tax planning
- No cost insurance
- Unlimited help from our team
Our Silver Package
- Helping you get where you want to be
- All the benefits of bronze
- Financial reporting review
- On track review
- Support & advice to help you grow
Our Gold Package
- Challenging you to grow
- All the benefits of bronze & silver
- Business valuation
- Business potential review
- Forecasting & more!
Peterborough Accountants With an Unexpected Difference. Oh Yes.
We like to sum up our difference in three words: that we will Inspire, Challenge and Support you to be the best you want to be – driven by a desire to cheer you on to what you want to achieve. So now you’re looking for an accountant in Peterborough with a difference, read on to find out how we can help you be what you want to be.
Why not check out our testimonials – like the one from the customer who said: ‘I can’t think of anything at all that they could do better’ to the customer who referred to us as ‘like an extension of our own business’…to the company that appreciated how we even took the time to draw pictures to help them understand things that were new to them. GreenStones – Peterborough accountants who will inspire, challenge and support you to be the best you want to be.
Highlights From Hot Topics
- Bell Done Ched HowardCongratulations Ched Howard on being nominated Team Member of the Month for October 2017
- Changes to Self-Assessment Tax PaymentsUp until now H M Revenue and Customs have allowed self-assessment tax payers to make payments at post office branches. However, they have now announced that from 15 December 2017 this facility will be removed.
- Are Spouses Wages Fully Deductible?There have been significant increases in the personal allowance in recent years to £11,500 and it is important that wages paid to the spouse can be justified.