Inspiring change – helping you get where you want to be
If you’re looking to take the next step towards a stronger, more profitable business, our silver package is designed with you in mind. This includes everything you need for compliance and tax efficiency in our bronze package plus many more tools, resources and support to help you to grow your business. Here are some highlights of our silver package, followed by an at a glance guide to everything it includes.
Financial performance review
We’ll put you in the picture
Get Started Now
Call me on
Our silver package at a glance
Everything you need from our bronze package:
- Tax Planning
- Dedicated customer manager and unlimited access – by phone to anyone in our team at no extra charge.
- Membership of our business growth club – at least four events every year to help you grow your business. Find out more about these events here.
- Registered office and Company Secretary
- Fee protection insurance – insurance against the cost of a tax investigation. You’ll be covered by our scheme – in the event of an enquiry, we’ll be able to deal with this for you promptly and our fees will be met by the insurance company.
- Accounting systems report – a report on the quality of your accounting records so you don’t have to pay us to correct things you could do yourself.
- Benchmarking review – this will measure the performance of your business against other businesses in your sector. Our report will highligh those areas where improvements can be made to your profitability and cash flow position.
Plus…all this inspiration and support to build your business:
- On track review – every year, we’ll carry out a diagnostic review of your business and personal objectives and performance, and provide you with a comprehensive report of our findings.
- Financial reporting review – you’ll receive a graphical analysis including ratios of your accounts so you’ll have a clearer picture of what your business is doing and what you can do to improve it.
- VAT & PAYE health check – we’ll review your PAYE records to make sure you’re complying with all the requirements. This will minimise the risk of penalties and interest from any subsequent visit from HMRC.
- Company car tax planning – we’ll review your company car position and advise you on the most tax efficient strategy for owning a car.
Plus…optional upgrades to suit your business. Click on the names to find out more.