Who Said Accountancy Had to be Boring?
Our Essential Package
- Relax, we’ve got it covered!
- All you need for statutory accounts
- Tax planning
- No cost insurance
- Unlimited help from our team
Our Full Package
- Helping you get where you want to be
- All the benefits of Essential Package
- Financial reporting review
- On track review
- Support & advice to help you grow
Our Premium Package
- Challenging you to grow
- All the benefits of Essential & Full Packages
- Business valuation
- Business potential review
- Forecasting & more!
Peterborough Accountants With an Unexpected Difference. Oh Yes.
We like to sum up our difference in three words: that we will Inspire, Challenge and Support you to be the best you want to be – driven by a desire to cheer you on to what you want to achieve. So now you’re looking for an accountant in Peterborough with a difference, read on to find out how we can help you be what you want to be.
Why not check out our testimonials – like the one from the customer who said: ‘I can’t think of anything at all that they could do better’ to the customer who referred to us as ‘like an extension of our own business’…to the company that appreciated how we even took the time to draw pictures to help them understand things that were new to them. GreenStones – Peterborough accountants who will inspire, challenge and support you to be the best you want to be.
Highlights From Hot Topics
- GreenStones guide to switching your account on with HMRC for MTD for VATAre you ready for Making Tax Digital? You will need to switch on your account with HM Revenue & Customs to submit future VAT returns. Here is our step by step guide to help you.
- Congratulations SMART Support for Business LimitedWe are pleased to announce that Joanne from SMART Support for Business Limited won £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers in our prize draw for the quarter ended 30 June 2019.
- Could you minimise your high income child benefit charge with effective tax planning?The substantial increase in the higher rate threshold to £50,000 is good news for many taxpayers. However, that same figure is the point at which child benefit starts being clawed back.