Who Said Accountancy Had to be Boring?
Our Essential Package
- Relax, we’ve got it covered!
- All you need for statutory accounts
- Tax planning
- No cost insurance
- Unlimited help from our team
Our Full Package
- Helping you get where you want to be
- All the benefits of Essential Package
- Financial reporting review
- On track review
- Support & advice to help you grow
Our Premium Package
- Challenging you to grow
- All the benefits of Essential & Full Packages
- Business valuation
- Business potential review
- Forecasting & more!
Peterborough Accountants With an Unexpected Difference. Oh Yes.
We like to sum up our difference in three words: that we will Inspire, Challenge and Support you to be the best you want to be – driven by a desire to cheer you on to what you want to achieve. So now you’re looking for an accountant in Peterborough with a difference, read on to find out how we can help you be what you want to be.
Why not check out our testimonials – like the one from the customer who said: ‘I can’t think of anything at all that they could do better’ to the customer who referred to us as ‘like an extension of our own business’…to the company that appreciated how we even took the time to draw pictures to help them understand things that were new to them. GreenStones – Peterborough accountants who will inspire, challenge and support you to be the best you want to be.
Highlights From Hot Topics
- Making Tax Digital is Coming Soon!Making Tax Digital is coming soon! Find out how this is going to affect you in our latest webinar.
- Receptionist and Social Media AdministratorWe are currently on the look-out for someone to join the team as a Customer Care Assistant. The role (which could be part time or full time) is to cover maternity leave from July 2019 through to March 2020 and absolutely no experience is necessary. All you need is an outgoing personality, a passion for […]
- Proposed Changes to Personal Service Companies from April 2020In the Autumn Budget the Chancellor announced that the “off payroll” workers rules that currently apply in the public sector would be rolled out to the private sector in 2020. The government have now issued a consultation paper that sets out proposed tax and national insurance changes that will impact on those supplying their services […]