Who Said Accountancy Had to be Boring?
Our Essential Package
- Relax, we’ve got it covered!
- All you need for statutory accounts
- Tax planning
- No cost insurance
- Unlimited help from our team
Our Full Package
- Helping you get where you want to be
- All the benefits of Essential Package
- Financial reporting review
- On track review
- Support & advice to help you grow
Our Premium Package
- Challenging you to grow
- All the benefits of Essential & Full Packages
- Business valuation
- Business potential review
- Forecasting & more!
Peterborough Accountants With an Unexpected Difference. Oh Yes.
We like to sum up our difference in three words: that we will Inspire, Challenge and Support you to be the best you want to be – driven by a desire to cheer you on to what you want to achieve. So now you’re looking for an accountant in Peterborough with a difference, read on to find out how we can help you be what you want to be.
Why not check out our testimonials – like the one from the customer who said: ‘I can’t think of anything at all that they could do better’ to the customer who referred to us as ‘like an extension of our own business’…to the company that appreciated how we even took the time to draw pictures to help them understand things that were new to them. GreenStones – Peterborough accountants who will inspire, challenge and support you to be the best you want to be.
Highlights From Hot Topics
- Semi Senior and Senior Accountant within an Accountancy PracticeDo you want to feel you are really making a difference? And be part of a team where your voice gets heard? Well you might be that special someone to help us provide quality accounts and tax advice to a select number of customers.
- Simplification of Inheritance TaxThe Office of Tax Simplification (OTS) have been tasked with carrying out a review of Inheritance Tax (IHT) with a view to simplifying how the tax operates.
- Cash and digital payments in the new economyOne of the announcements in the Spring Statement was the possible demise of the 1p and 2p coins and the £50 note, but for different reasons.