Who Said Accountancy Had to be Boring?
Our Essential Package
- Relax, we’ve got it covered!
- All you need for statutory accounts
- Tax planning
- No cost insurance
- Unlimited help from our team
Our Full Package
- Helping you get where you want to be
- All the benefits of Essential Package
- Financial reporting review
- On track review
- Support & advice to help you grow
Our Premium Package
- Challenging you to grow
- All the benefits of Essential & Full Packages
- Business valuation
- Business potential review
- Forecasting & more!
Peterborough Accountants With an Unexpected Difference. Oh Yes.
We like to sum up our difference in three words: that we will Inspire, Challenge and Support you to be the best you want to be – driven by a desire to cheer you on to what you want to achieve. So now you’re looking for an accountant in Peterborough with a difference, read on to find out how we can help you be what you want to be.
Why not check out our testimonials – like the one from the customer who said: ‘I can’t think of anything at all that they could do better’ to the customer who referred to us as ‘like an extension of our own business’…to the company that appreciated how we even took the time to draw pictures to help them understand things that were new to them. GreenStones – Peterborough accountants who will inspire, challenge and support you to be the best you want to be.
Highlights From Hot Topics
- Doctors lobbying for pension tax changesHospital doctors and GPs are lobbying the government to amend the pension tax rules as the current system of restricting tax relief on pension contributions means many doctors are paying almost all of the extra salary back in tax if they take on additional responsibilities or work additional shifts.
- Holiday Pay InformationMany employers are unsure how to deal with holiday pay – concerning overtime, commissions and bonuses. Find our example below which may help explain.
- How will Brexit affect your business?On 1 September, the Government launched their Get Ready for Brexit campaign. Part of this release includes a tool to allow you to prepare your business for Brexit.